Friday, September 19, 2008

Moving Day


So tomorrow is my moving day!
ill be waking up at about 7 and going for one last trip to bagel tree, and then we will head towards portland. We are gonna stop and shop in the woodburn outlet mall on the way there, so i am excited.
After that ill be checking in and moving into my dorm. Then i have to buy a microwave and some floor lamps.
Other than that i am just going to hang out with cj and go out with his family/friends for dinner at Amigos,
and then back to his house to hang out with a couple of friends for the night.

I am really excitedd to move. My room looks extremely empty, it has nothing in it except furniture and my boxes. its strange. But i like the thought of getting out.
Im kind of apprehensive about how my mom is going to take it, i know she is probably going to be crying the whole time, which is going to be kind of really not fun at all. Its probably going to suck alot actually. But im going to go out to lunch with them on sunday also before they leave.

Woot.
Yay PSU

3 comments:

Tina said...

Go Mary Go Mary!!!

You are going to love college.

Just try to not party toooo much, k?

Figure out your schedule, do your homework & make sure you get to class on time.

I'm kind of counting on CJ to make sure you do what you need to do to be successful. Good boyfriends understand their girlfriends priorities....

:P

You knew I had to say it :)

Love ya!!!

Luna said...

hay thar!

Good luck on the drive up, and good luck with the new roomie~!

If you get a chance, come down to my place sometime! :D

Marybo said...

I wont tina. haha.
when it comes to taht stuff diana is kind of my concsience,
"mary, is that a smart choice? NO, your dumb"
hahaha.
and Diana;
it wont let me view your blog.