Saturday, September 6, 2008

Appendix

yeah.
my dad got home from work last night, he didnt look so well, and he had been complaining of pains in his lower right side since about 2:30. i told him he should go get it checked out because he reallly didnt look good at all. he could barely stand up straight. it was pretty bad, but he insisted on showering first.
he got in and out of the shower for a tops of maybe 4 minutes, and told my mom he needed to go to urgent care.
they sent him to the ER at mercy because they said he needed to get his appendix seen, and so after waiting a while, they checked him out and indeed it was his appendix.
he ended up spending the night in the hospital, my mom got home at about 1:45 in the morning,
and my dad went into surgery at about 11 this morning.
he should be out of surgery now and recovering, and my mom is there with him again now.
so i think all is better, except that he will be out of work for about a week to a week and a half.
so we will see what happens with that.
other than that, everything should be all better now though.
ill keep you posted if anything else happens.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm glad he's doing better & that he got in to the ER & all.

I'm sorry about all that. Let me know if there's anything you need.

Renee' B. said...

Tell your dad i said get well and best wishes.

Glad you convinced him to go before it burst because we all know the consequences of that. THats my girl always a life saver.

Marybo said...

im just glad i got out of the house, thanks for the ice cream/terminator night tina!
and for the flowers!
they are beautiful,
the daisy is my favorite :D
it really made me feel better than being stuck at home bored with a surgery-recovering father.
haha.
it was fun.