Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life is Good. :)







Okay, so i now have a new room, same building, same floor, different room, different roommate.
thank god.

I walked into the room, and the first thing i did was smile. This is how my room should be! There are things on the walls, Colors everywhere, and we even have christmas lights everywhere. i love it. Plus, my roommate now is super nice, and no joke, she reminds me of amanda, diana and nae all mixed together. So we get along just fine.
Other than that there are a few pictures of CJ's burnt empty room now. :p
you can see where his pictures were on the wayy and the books on his shelf up top, and you can also see how he vaccuumed "i love you mary :)" on the ceiling.
We are cleaning the walls off and tearing out the carpet this weekend i believe.

Friend things and boyfriend things are all good. I have a new friend, brandon. He was the drummer in cj's band, but left for his mission trip. he got back the beginning of january, and we hang out all the time now, so thats cool. He comes and hangs out at my dorm with me like once a week, and we walk to voodoo donuts, or just hang around, and he hangs out with everyone at cj's house on the weekends. we had a super bowl party on sunday at cj's place, and that was cool. everyone came over and that was awesome.

OH!
i learned how to play guitar hero :p

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow, Mary - that dorm room looks perfect for you! I like the kitchenette part too. Very cozy. If I manage to take a trip up your way anytime soon, I will try to visit. Right now, nothing is planned.

If you hadn't said the ceiling had been VACUUMED, I would have thought that was a blackboard & CJ just wrote on there with chalk!

Wow.

Have fun cleaning up this weekend. I'll be digging through paperwork to help Trevor get the info he needs for his OSAC application. He's never done it before (*cry*). Didn't realize it was thousands of dollars of free money. Heavy sigh.

Renee' B. said...

nice tina....

dido about the vaccumming the cieloing part....glad things are going well that dorm DOES fit you!

i am so calling you at some point soon so get preapred...

i lvoe you and miss you!!

tell CJ i said hi and i love him too