Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday and Stuff.

So My camera as it turns out, did get damaged in the fire and doesnt work, so i have to get a new one, so i havent been able to take any pictures of the burnt room really.
We've been cleaning it up pretty good, and its almost empty now.

Other than that, my birthday is on friday. Ihave one class that day, my piano class, and i get out around 12:30. Then CJ and I are going to head to the zoo for the day. I am pretty excited, I like my piano class, I love the zoo, and spending time with CJ, so this should be awesome.

Saturday CJ's family is all getting together for his (belated) birthday party, and i guess some for me too? His family always gets together for birthdays and such. Saturday night should be good too, a bunch of our friends are coming over to have a party for my birthday.

Not much else has really been happening, just school and everything. Im taking a piano class, a 'classic movies' class, criminal behavior, constructed self (freshman inquiry) and a mentor session with it.
I like mopst of my classes, but i hate my movie class. its at 6 to 9:30 on wednesdays, and all we do is watch these boring silent movies that i hate, and then you have to write a paper on it. LAME.
My other classes are pretty good though.

I also have an appointment to give blood on february 4th, and i should be switching to a new dorm soon!!

:D

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy early birthday :)

I hope you have a great time at the zoo. Be sure to say hi to the Naked Mole Rats for me. Since Kim Possible went on the air, people know they exist, but they've had that exhibit for a LONG time at the zoo.

It's a hilly zoo, and Washington Park is right there too. Good shoes are a must. Check out the Japanese Garden if you can - very romantic & peaceful ;)