Sunday, April 26, 2009

Troop 371

In the past few weeks, i have been to a gold award ceremony that made me relive my own troop memories,
talked to my fellow troop-mates,
and witnessed a few people around me who have needed some help, and some good advice.

i still live by this, do you?


I will do my best:

to be honest and fair,

friendly and helpful,

considerate and caring,

courageous and strong,

responsible for what i say and do,

and to:

respect myself and others,

respect authority,

use resources wisely,

make the world a better place,

and be a sister to every girl scout.

2 comments:

Renee' B. said...

u talked to ur troop mates? I havent gotten anything :'(

Tina said...

I'm glad you're following the promise & law, Mary. That's pretty cool. Something tells me you'll have a troop of your own some day - even if you wind up with sons ;P

I hope you can make it down to see Amanda's Talent show - especially since Diana & I won't be able to be there as Connor will be doing his First Communion at the SAME TIME. I can't believe it worked out that way :(

Oh well, if she runs it next year, I'll be there for sure :)