Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dorms/Roomates?

So heres the dealy.
I like my roomate. She is a nice girl.
But... we dont have ANYTHING in common. at all.
She likes everything black and dark colored, I like bright pink.
She is allergic to basically everything [peanuts, dairy, soy, salmon...ect]
I love peanut butter. and cheese. and soy sauce with my rice. not so much salmon. but you know what I mean.
She hates psu, I love psu.
She is ocd about cleaning, I like things to be tidy-ish, but i dont need things to be spotless to survive.
She doesnt like my music, I dont like hers.
She studys during the day, I study at night,
She goes to bed early, I go to bed at like 11 or so.
She wakes up at 6 everyday, I like to sleep a little, my first class is at 10.

Basically,
we have nothing in common, no common ground at all.
She is a nice person, but they couldnt have paired me with a worse roomate.
I got my room transfer sheet and I have an appointment tomorrow with the lady that has to sign it, and basically determines weather it goes through or not.
so I may have a new room next term.

1 comment:

Renee' B. said...

ogmh your rooming with diana?! lol j/k!! sounds a lot like her though....different like everything!! maybe someone else would be better with you! dude call me sometime and thats not a question i mean like immeditaely its practically urgent that i need to talk toyou!!